About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Holy Crap, it's been a month

Since I updated this blog.  Well, for my shenanigans since then just go look at the other blog or my facebook page. 

I have managed to maintain still. I am hovering within two to three pounds of this mid point range. So my good friend E has agreed to be my diet coach and receive and review my daily menu and how I do each day.  So far, not perfect, but definite progression to how I was doing. 

So maybe I should do my daily emails here too. Or maybe it's overkill. No, I think I will.  Today is a chores kind of day so I will be leaving shortly to finish my grocery shopping and rent a carpet cleaner. The dirty carpet in my apt. has been driving me nuts and no matter how much I clean the place it still looks gross because of it. So I will be renting one of 'those' machines and cleaning. I also have about a bazillion loads of laundry to fold and wash. That will however have to wait as I promised my daughter I would go to the pool.

In exchange for this fun filled day, I have given up on going to the UM vs FSU game.  The nosebleed sections were $65 and I just didn't feel justified given my current economic state in spending that, plus $20 in parking and then whatever else I spent at the game.  There was no way. Plus, I need some one on one w/Shyanne and with the boys at their dad's today is the perfect day to do so.

My meal plan is as follows:  B: Fiber 1, banana, coffee and milk
  L:  3 bean bake w/broccoli and barley
  S: cottage cheese and applesauce or green beans and carrots dipped
in FF ranch
D: spicy tempeh w/ broccoli
S: a latte

I will probably go to the book store tonight with shyanne, which is always fun for both of us. Also I think a trip to Whole Foods is in order.

Working out will entail a walk/run later if the rain stops and if not then the stationary bike.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Dude, you have a million blogs slash places you post on the Internet. I can barely keep up with them. :-)