About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Week in Review

has really been great.  I ran about 14 miles this week. 5.25 of them accidently.  See my FB post to see about that.  It has to do with using the wrong route on mapmyrun.com

Anyway, I never did make the spicy tempeh broccoli. I think I will do that today.  I cooked way too much last week, and that makes it easy for this week, because I really don't have to cook too many things this weekend.  I have lots of frozen stuff.  not as much as Anne, but still, a lot of stuff in the freezer.

today, no running. I run 4x a week, and I usually do that Mon-Thurs.  So I will do taebo and weights today. Maybe yoga, if I have time.  But I have been feeling really great and definitely want to get these abs in somewhat presentable condition.  

By feb.  20 pounds and 10% body fat. It's totally doable. 

No comments: