About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday night

I had too much to drink last night. And made today's eating erratic. I still journaled all of it though. 

I also did work out today, even though I was wicked tired. Just a 40 min taebo strength dvd. According to my training schedule today was a strength and stretch day. So I did.

I also cooked several meals and stocked up on frozen veggies, so I am prepared for the week. I learned last week that if I don't have precooked meals, or things cut up and prepared already, during the week that it just won't get done. I get too busy and have too little time after working, the kids, and the gym to cook. PLUS, I really don't eat a defined dinner. I eat at like 5p a snack and then I have a small meal after my work out.

Weigh in on tuesday so I will advise if my hard work has paid off any.

No comments: