About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Exercise on Vacation

Did not keep me from gaining a couple of pounds. jeeze. What the heck do you have to do. I exercised three out of the 4 days and the 4th day was the day I left so there was no way I had time for a work out that day.  

But, ok, so the plus side is that I would have maybe gained more?? I don't know, all i know is that I was in vancouver, and I did relatively well while still being able to eat somewhat right and not have junk. That is the one thing I am proud of, i didn't eat just to eat. That is because this is the way I eat now.

I did stay true to no meat, even though it made it a little difficult during the dim sum in chinatown. Which was really good and authentic.

I actually had to ice my knee one day after all of the walking, exercising and dancing I was doing. 

My quest for a rock solid body continues.  

1 comment:

Kate said...

I was down the shore for a week and a half and was active every day and STILL gained 5.8 pounds! I was so angry!

Then again, if I hadn't ridden my bike/gone for a run/thrown the Frisbee, I guess I would have gained more.