About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the Scale

I weigh 4 lbs less than yesterday?  Really?


That must have been one heck of a bowel movement.  4 lbs.

jesus and to think I don't eat meat anymore.  That's a lot of roughage.

In other random news, I woke up again on time and rode the bike. My ass bone hurts from that stupid seat. I think I need to look into a gel seat.

I also continue to love listening to my iPod podcasts while I ride. No if I could only wash the pile of dirty clothes that are in my "weight and stretching" space then I could have done that too.

I hate laundry. And I still need a new dvd player.

No comments: