About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

well, it's Saturday

And I did absolutely no exercise this week.  Of course, I always had an excuse, but really and truly that is just what they are. Excuses.

I hate excuses. yet I allow myself to do it. Why? Is the alternative beating myself up? Because I don't want to do that either. 

One good thing, even though I didn't exercise, I stayed OP and I didn't think of it as "falling off" the wagon or having to start fresh. It just a new day. 80% of the time, I make the right choices. my goal is to improve that to 90% of the time. That's a pretty good batting average if you look at it that way and I am going to try and be positive and look at what I have accomplished instead of what I haven't.

I wrote about this the other day on the WW Core Board, my goal is to maintain my weight loss, not lose the weight. It's to keep it off.  I can't and won't do that successfully if I don't get my attitude in check. So if it takes me a year, then so be it.  I won't be a slave to the number on the scale.

No comments: