About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Monday, October 26, 2009

A new week

It's Monday. Again. Another one.  I definitely could have used another two days off.  Hopefully Shy is feeling better. Yesterday was a fun day with my friends at lunch. Then we had ice cream at Kilwin's and then hung out with the kiddo at Barnes & Noble.

We went to the grocery store and then came home to work on her book report.  After that I had a mini John Adams marathon and watched the first two episodes on DVD.  That was such a well done show.  I watched it with the kids since it was history and I wanted them to appreciate what it took to stand up for your convictions and beliefs back in that day and age.

I ended my evening with Don Draper and the gang of Mad Men. That is one of my favorite shows.

This morning I'm enjoying some coffee before I head out to work, after dropping the kids off at school.

I definitely should have taken off today. Or tomorrow. Or any day.

No comments: