About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another football day

Hopefully my Dolphins do better today than the Hurricanes did yesterday.

I love relaxing and being up early with my cup of coffee before everyone gets up.  I have quite a few things to do around the house, but I'm taking a bread at lunch time to have lunch with my friends from high school.  We try to get together at least once a month. We try to do it more, but it hasn't worked out that way.

I totally neglected my reading yesterday even though I did go to the library.  I'm hoping to finish the Uglies  today or tomorrow.  I have so many books on my TBR list that I'm not sure which one I'll pick up next. I'll probably pick back up Sunday Money since I am about half way through and dropped it to participate in the DystopYA challenge.

I'm down a pound this week.  Very happy about that. I know I made some positive changes, but I also know that there are a bunch of things I could change that would make the loss more significant. However, it's not about big pendulum swings but rather slow and steady progress that will remain.

Breakfast will probably be toast with coffee and a slice of cheese.  A light one since I'm going to lunch with the girls.  I'll try to remember to take more pictures.

Coffee calls.

No comments: