About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random musings that aren't worthy of their own post

I'm over hearing about the Kanye/Beyone/Taylor incident. Really. Done. Get over it people.

I don't understand why the library lets you check out up to 40 books but doesn't let you renew if someone has a hold on it.

If it's on Twitter, it's not breaking news stop-the-presses worthy.

I am never going to finish "Await Your Reply" by Thursday. I'm about 1/2 way through. Sadly, I have to work.

Is it wrong that I chuckled when I heard Tom Delay had to bow out of Dancing With the Starts. Hah. I'm evil, I know.

I love Mad Men. It makes me miss smoking. Not enough to endure the ramifications of actually smoking. But enough that I wish that there weren't any ramifications.

The FTC really doesn't have anything better to do.

Even though I love Mad Men, West Wing is still my favorite show, ever.

When is it going to get a little cool down here. I mean, it is October. Today was a good day. I journaled everything. I now you were wondering. I may take a walk tomorrow. If it doesn't rain. And even if it does. I may channel Gene Kelly.

No comments: