About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF BITCHEZZZZZ!!!!!!!

It's Friday. I've got some new clothes from my good friend D and it makes me feel really good to look good again. I cleaned out my closet last night and that purging and organizing is something that really centers me. Are you like that as well? I'm totally running late and need to go and get dressed for work.

I'm going to start using Google Calendar to see if I can get myself more organized than I am. Work has been really crazy lately and it seems that I'm going to have to take a more proactive role in certain areas of my work life. I'm ok with that, I'm just trying to figure out how to be efficient and effective without making myself totally crazy.

I'm also going to plan my meals for the week and hit the grocery store. I'm feeling so energized after finally getting out there and running again. Of course I didn't run the whole time, but I ran more than I walked. Either way, it really does feel good, and makes me want to eat right.

No comments: