About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another weekend

It's another wonderful weekend. Wonderful because I get to spend two days doing exactly what I want. Well, with the exception of chores. But other than those, I'm doing fun things with the kiddos.

Last night was movie night and we watched "Marley & Me." I really enjoyed that movie. I've become a dog person owning my little Sedona so of course I cried at the end. But we really did enjoy it.

Sat is chore day. Well morning anyway because todays chores are just dusting and laundry. I break out the chores day to day so that I never have to spend more than an hour or two doing chores. Laundry doesn't count. I can read/watch tv between loads.

I think we'll go to the pool if the weather holds out and the library of course.

My car was towed to my mechanic yesterday since the AC went out in it. I'm hoping that it isn't too much $$. In the meantime, my wonderful boss has let me borrow one of his cars. The BMW SUV. How fun to drive. The kids particularly like the dvd player in it.

Someone said to me on FB yesterday, how come I've been so quiet and I realized that being quite online means perhaps that you are living life offline. Which in this circumstance is a good thing. I've discovered I have reclusive tendencies and I'm totally ok with that. As I age I'm enjoying time alone more and more.

Off to dust those bunnies.

No comments: