About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF BITCHEZ!!!!!

I'm very happy it's Friday. But that has more to do with the fact that it's payday more so than I now will have two days off. Although, that is a most definite plus.

This is going to be the shortest post in my blog history because I'm already running late and need to get ready for work. I've got absolutely nothing to do at work as all four of the people that I provide support for are out of the office. Oh, I'll have several phone calls and random clerical shit to do I'm sure, but for the most part I intend on reading and planning my menu for the week as well as what I'll be doing over the weekend.

Mad Men premiere's on Sunday. I've yet to watch the second season so I will be setting the DVR to watch that at a later date. Hopefully I can get Season 2 viewed before the second episode of Season 3. I'm also currently reading three books. Still reading Neuromancer, Last Chance Saloon, and The Portable Writer's Conference. All three totally different. I hope to finish them this weekend as well.

I might take pictures of food today. I'm totally winging it as I don't have a plan. Oh shit, and I have to find my camera.

Two more people died this week in the news. Eunice Kennedy Shriver and Les Paul. I' thinking that 2009 is the year of Death.

No comments: