About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday don't suck for me

Well, my laptop is back to normal, THANK GOD. No, I wasn't able to get my pictures back or my documents that I lost, but it's back to working and I was able to get all my music back, which is good. I know, know, know I am going to have a gain tomorrow. I ate so much over this past week that I'm sure it'll go up. But that's not going to get me down.

I had a great session today, I'll go into it in more depth tomorrow but the bottom line is I've been able to identify some patterns. I'm still doing things for the wrong reason, but she loved the idea of the 15 minute time out. I went and ran 3 miles today here's the biggest thing...I stayed on plan ("OP") all day today. It's the first day that I've been OP all day in a very long while. I feel so good about this! You have no idea.

I've got to get to bed because I have jury duty tomorrow and I have to be at the court house at 730a and the traffic, even at that time is bound to be horrible. So I'm going to bed now, but I'll be sure to bring the camera tomorrow as well as the laptop. Hopefully I'll be able to blog from the courthouse.

No comments: