About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Monday, July 13, 2009

You're Poking me? Seriously?

I haven't heard from Ex BF in a week. And then he pokes me on FB? Really. Now, I know you are probably wondering why I don't delete him from my friends list. I'm sure there's a multitude of reasons that Dr K will uncover over the next few sessions. I've thought about it, but I'm nosy. Although, I'm finding I care less and less.

And then the idiot sends me a poke.

Clueless. It isn't just for Alician Silverstone and blondes anymore.

1 comment:

Kate said...

My ex did that after sending me a very interesting message. I thought about telling his girlfriend, but decided against it, and instead deleted and blocked him.

Honestly, you'd think that boys would mature past age 10.