About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's to care about Rita

And what Rita feels and wants.

I can't go into it until I figure out how to block this so that I can only allow certain people to see it. I don't really want to have certain people seeing what I write.

So, I had a great time yesterday at Nicole's 40th birthday party. I didn't stay too long because I had to go and see the love of my life. My daughter. I picked her up and we pretty much made it an early night. I didn't have anything to drink at the party but I did eat a red velvet cupcake that was homemade. That thing was totally worth the points to me. OMG, it was extremely rich and decadent. I had some rice and beans for dinner and that was it. I didn't snack at night. Probably because of the sinus headache that I was getting and the annoyance that was building up.

Went to bed annoyed and with a headache so I woke up this morning and went out for a run. It felt great, but the sun didn't help my headache, so I came home and popped some aleve and am hoping that helps since I have a lot on my plate today. I'm taking the cat to the groomer and Shyanne to the movies to see up. It's a girl's day for sure.

I also want to clean the apt and plan and cook for the week.

Did I mention I ran this morning :-)

No comments: