About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday night

Holy Crap, I'm tired.  From the long weekend, from the drive. from going nonstop for 4 days straight. And now I get to unpack and do laundry. Ah, home sweet home.  

I enjoy being around my family. And after seeing some things, I realize, meh, the grass isn't always greener.  I'm good with dating. Just dating.  Not serially, but monogamously, and not seriously.  God, I hope that makes sense.  It does to me. And I guess that is what matters.

Ok, the food. They made ribs for the dinner. And oh, yea, forgot to fucking tell me there was bacon bits in the salad. Uh, HELLO people, no meat includes bacon.  Anyway, there were a lot of good and fattening appetizers that I ate too much of. Not to mention cake.  But it was just Saturday and I did exercise every day. And I counted. So, I feel really good about this weekend.  And no, no food pictures. I have other kinds, but I haven't down loaded them yet.

You'll just have to settle for my witty repertoire (did I spell that right?) and sense of humor.  

I realized somewhere along the line, that I don't want to feel weak anymore.  Being sad and depressed makes me feel weak. I don't like that feeling. As I've said before, there aren't too many things I can control. Whether I exercise and what I eat I can control. So, therefore I will.


No comments: