About Me

My photo
About me, always hard to put into words a description about myself. We always see ourselves differently than others do. My likes: I love sports, all kinds. Especially NASCAR and baseball. Yea, strange I know, a bleeding heart liberal who likes NASCAR and country music. But here I am. I also am profoundly proud of the relationship that I have with my children and my family. They made me who I am today. Pink is my favorite color. I like all kinds of music, except perhaps rap. I am a rabid NPR listener and love my doggie. I work full time, am a semi-vegetarian, a voracious reader and a wanna be writer. Doing all that I do in the beautiful South Florida sunshine.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday Weigh In

I changed my weigh in day to Tuesday because of some conversations over on the WW board. I remember I got to Lifetime with a WI day of Tuesday and part of why it worked was because I was very conservative with my WPAs during the week since I had so far to go to the weekend and then I didn't want to totally blow it on the weekend because Tues was weigh in day and not that far away. I had it on Tuesday's earlier in the year and that stopped working for me. But truthfully, I'm the one that stopped it from working.

I have to go have blood drawn and they are testing my thyroid levels etc. I haven't had coffee yet and am not a happy camper. Well, I'm not, but for other reasons.

I feel like I know what has to be done but I don't have the balls to do it. Or maybe, I need to accept it the way it is and look at all the positives. I think that is probably a better way to do it. Of course, I need to then encourage those positives. Perhaps my therapist will have some better insight.

I still haven't gotten the eating under control, but even having said that I didn't gain. Wow. That is shocking.

I'm carrying around my camera with me today so hopefully I'll remember to take a picture of my food and since I've got it packed and ready to go, I should be ok on that end.

No comments: